Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On the Move!

Thanks for all the texts and emails about the last post, it's encouraging to know I have such a great group of friends and family and that I'm not the only one who is a mess sometimes! Ok now back to some fluff:)

Little miss officially started crawling this last weekend. In an effort to not over exert herself, she only goes about 4 or 5 crawls and then breaks to make sure we are watching. Love her.

After being at our event last night with so many heart kiddos and their parents it made me even more thankful for these precious, two healthy ones. There in lies the all our problems are relative disclaimer from my last post:) I need to make a video of her on the move but just haven't been able to snag her yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment