The same weekend we celebrated my 30th we celebrated Robbins 3rd birthday We had so much fun but I did decide after this year to alternate between friend party and just family party. So Miss Landry's 1st is going to be in Memphis this year as to start her out with the family/family friends birthday. Robbins had such a great time and considering the face that his cousin William is who he wants to spend most of his time with the family party will work out well I'm pretty sure!
His Invite
Cousin play time
The boys opening some of Robbins gifts before his party
Clearly my favorite gift! War Eagle!
Going for a ride with Ansley
Camden and Caleb-brother and sis time
It may have been Robbins party but I think Landry got plenty of attention:) Love the picture of all the grands talking pictures. Thanks Bryn for being photographer!
School friends
I think he looks so grown up here.
Sugar high!
Robbins thank you to everyone. Hopefully you got yours! I kind of forgot there were some people giving gifts that were not kids so the please thank you mom and dad line for me was interesting to work with:)
A impromptu photo shoot in his new fireman rain coat. Thanks Will and Keli!
He is one blessed little boy, as is our entire family to have such great friends and family who love our children enough to celebrate them with us. Thank you to everyone. As it's been said before, it takes a village and our village is pretty amazing.





















No comments:
Post a Comment