Things have been pretty low key in our world in regards to travel which has been nice. We did head to Lexington a couple weeks ago for J.Ed to play in his dad's member/guest golf tournament and for the twins birthday which was really fun.
Monkey on the fence at the UK football practice field. We have to walk up there literally 10 times a day just in case a football player is there.
Looking like a big boy
cousin love
I mean really, she is ridiculous!
Date night with the in laws. The club had a poker night for the tournament weekend and it was great, too bad it wasn't real money b/c J.Ed was on fire!
I was walking around our local liquor store looking for some wine for the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and ran into this. It was my favorite vineyard we went to in Santa Barbara on our girls trip last year! I was excited for two reasons: 1. It's nostalgic 2. It's $11.99!
Ice Cream in East Nashville with Poppy and Juju
Ring diving and the Spires pool
J.Ed was the hit of the Community Group pool party. He kept putting the kiddos on the banana and flinging them all over the place. I am realizing that girls are a rude awakening for him, in that you can't be quite as rough with them as you can boys, so this should be interesting as Landry gets a little bigger:)
Love these kids, we are missing the younger siblings and our newest addition Conner, but we are a blessed group to have such great friends and for all of kids to have each other too.
Robbins went to Memphis last week to stay with my parents and I have some really cute pics to post of their zoo and children's museum adventures. We are gearing up for lots of birthdays around here. Saturday we are celebrating Robbins 3rd and my 30th! Yes you read that correctly. I am super excited to get to hang out with friends and family Saturday night and celebrate! Landry is also turning 9 mo. this week, so there's that. 9 months! This is all happening WAY to fast!
When did we get so old?!?!
ReplyDeleteAlicia- I know right!
ReplyDelete