Our photo sessions have a tendency to look more like this now that she is trying to move around so much! Sorry for the blur.
I start every post with I can't believe she is X months old but it's true every time. She is going to be a year before we know it. I swear summer is flying by and I for one do not like it!
Speaking of moving around, we are not crawling yet but definitely getting from one place to another by any means necessary. We actually had our first accident today while I was getting ready for work. I out her on the center of our bed surrounded by pillows but somehow she hurdled them all and splat right on the floor. Luckily she landed on her bottom and on a pile of clothes(I knew my messiness would one day pay off). So she/we cried for a bit but was ready to play a few minutes later.
She is sleeping about 11 hours a night from 7:30-6:30 and not waking much anymore for paci put ins. She still naps about 3 times a day and gives you very clear I'm ready for bed signals. She eats 4-6 ozs. every four hours or so and eats 2-4oz's of fruit and veggies 3 times a day. She really does eat SO much less then Robbins did, it is crazy. We have been giving her table food some just for fun. Still loving blueberries and cheerios and now has an affinity for torn up pasta and cheese. She is younger than Robbins was when I started but honestly sometimes I just need something to entertain her so I can cook and/or eat dinner too.
She is "talking" up a storm, working on pulling up and has such an easy going personality. Going places is so much easier now that she can sit up in a high chair or grocery cart and she is so entertained by new places. She is still loving the swimming pool which is great since our other child is a fish and we have been living at the pool this summer. I cannot believe she is starting "school" next week. She will be heading to BMCC with Robbins on Monday and it's almost to much for me. We have been so blessed to have 2 great nannies and amazing grandparents who have helped us piece together these past 8 months but it has been wonderful being able to have her at home. She will be in the class Robbins started in so it's a good feeling knowing all the teachers and how great they are. Landry K you are growing up to fast , we love you!
Mr. Robbins is also moving up classes. He headed to Room 5 this week with most of the other kiddos from his previous class and he is also loving it. I think he feels like a real big boy because he is on the other side of the hall where the big kids are. We are planning for this 3rd birthday which also blows my mind and it has been really fun because he actually knows what is going on this year. Overall, things are pretty good other than one thing after the next breaking like stuff in the house and cars. Have you ever noticed how it always comes in waves? A little overwhelming but a nice reminder of my absolute need for a Savior as well as a little perspective when i realize how much we have to be thankful for. Blessed is an understatement.
No comments:
Post a Comment