Monday, July 2, 2012

IPhone Pics

Landry, or sister, as she is affectionatly known in these parts has started eating cheerios, blueberries,etc. and brother loves having another plate to pick off of. I love the busted look on his face.

Someone was a litttle jealous of all the attention Landry was giving Bitty Baby and decided he needed to see what all the fuss was about.

Sweet girl, she is 8 months today! It is flying by. I'll do a seperate post for her to come later.

 Morning sprinkler fun in the buff
What a beautiful day to wash your bike

 I was excited to have finished my first sprint triathlon last weekend in Lexington. It was really fun and really hard all at the same time. Looking forward to contiuing my training to get in better shape and doing more and even better in the future.
Hanging out with Poppy in the "bird's nest" as R called it all weekend. They came to Lex for my race too.

 Robbins is officially obsessed with the Olympic Trials. This is how we watched swimming this weekend. He is also loving the track and field events. I think he can really identify with them. I mean to him it is jump, run, swim, fun!
More trial watching. He seriously will barely sit still for an entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but literally sat for almost 2 hours just watching track and swimming. The kid loves his sports, that is for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment