We had the 6th Annual Riverwalk 4th of July Parade last week and it was so fun. It is amazing to me to see how much he has grown since his first one here.
I know I talk about moving all the time but I'll be honest, views like make it a little harder to get
that for sale sign up.
How is he big enough to be doing this on his own?
I had to put this one up just because I think he looks so cute.
toes
If looks could kill
Miles had his 3rd birthday party Saturday and boy did Robbins go nuts over this thing! He literally did it non stop for an hour and half.
Lainey and Landry
Robbins and Piper. Love those sweet faces! Who knew that just moments later Robbins would have the meltdown of the century because it was time to leave. I mean epic. It's a good thing I don't embarrass easily because this was a doozie. Needless to say he was asleep after we were in the car for about 60 seconds and apologized for his rudeness but whoa. Other then those 5 minutes we had the best time and Nana was such a huge help to have around!
Happy Birthday Miles!
Dinner at Corner Pub
Nana went to the Bella Bliss warehouse sale in Lexington and cleaned up. These are some blessed kiddos. it really is the best deal going. Everything is on sale for $10!
The Lowe Boys
Bryn making lavender/cucumber/mint gin and tonics. Um they were amazing!
Hanging out with his new friend Mae. Her mom, Polly and I work together and we finally were able to get our families together to hang out. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment