Friday, October 14, 2011

Landry's Room

Landry's Room

I have these vintage alphabet cards to hang from the clothes pins in the frame.
The beautiful curtains her aunt Alicia made

Love the carnival glass from my Ma-ma's house. It belonged to my mother's mom and my mom gave me a bunch of it when they moved. I love that it's now in Ma-ma's great grand daughters room. Also, the silver bowl in the picture above was my moms, it has the Robbins(little boy's name sake) fanily crest on it and I treasure it!

Love the Serena & Lilly bedding from my good friends at Adele in Lexington. Thank you Heather and Meghann and Juju and Poppy for the shower gift!
I made these out of three of my favorite verses for her. I was having the hardest time finding wall art I liked so I just whipped these up and got the frames for $4 at Michaels!

Entire project-$16!
Thanks to Nana for getting Landry's changing cover and monogram on it for us!
Got these plates at an antique store for $12 for all 3!
Loved this mirror! I thought the style went great with the dresser and it was on sale for $17 at Three French Hens in Nolensville. If you live in the Nashville area go check it and Roost out. They have the cutest stuff and the best prices. I also got her dresser there with the crystal knobs for less then the identical knobs at Anthro! Dresser with knobs or just knobs? hmmm, tough call! You can see the dresser here, option #2. Not sure why I didnt get a good

pic of it today. We used the same chair that we used for Robbins.
I love these little pieces. I have kept my eyes open over the past couple months and just picked up random trinkets here and there. These were from PD's in Nash and Post 31 in Germantown.
This is where the vintage alphabet will hang.
Love a good window pane:)

Overall I am really happy with how it turned out and event happier at the cost. My original "budget" was not so much a budget as wishful thinking but thanks to Pintrest and a lot of elbow grease, it was dare I say...affordable. Now I just can't wait to get her home and show it to her!
Pics of Robbins big boy room coming soon!

1 comment: