Some of you know I got a promotion at work and am very excited but trying to train two people to take my old job as well as try to learn the ropes of mine is a bit daunting in the few weeks time I have had from getting the job to when I head out on leave. I know that I am leaving everything in more then capable hands it's just I feel bad leaving so much on other people's plates! Oh well, thank goodness God's timing is perfect and for some reason he wants me to come back from maternity leave 10 days before the Heart Gala, my new event:)
Things have also come together in the nursery and Robbins has been sleeping in a twin bed for about a month and killing it! i am so proud of him and equally terrified that there is no way this next baby is going to be as good of sleeper as that kid. I will post nursery pics this weekend but below are a bew randoms from what we have been doing around here. Looking forward to a visitor this weekend, then trunk or treats, birthday parties and of course the arrival of Landry Katherine.
Robbins and dad tailgaiting the other weekend. He loved the wildcat and talked about it for days. And I quote " He's not scary he's pretend"
First fire of the fall
Robbins 1st S'more
Cheesing it up for the camera
No comments:
Post a Comment