Monday, June 27, 2011

I Phone Pics and 21 weeks

We had a great weekend just relaxing and running around town. With J.Ed off golfing my parents came up and we headed out. Went to the farmer's market in the morning and then headed to two great antique stores in Nolensville. I found both of the dressers below for baby girl's room but can't decide if the blue and white one(I love it) will go with my bedding I picked. I think it can "probably" work but I hate to buy based on probably! The we headed to Wendell Smith's, this incredible meat and three as seen on the food network where I proceeded to have fried chicken for the first of two times over the weekend! Oh the joys of pregnancy. Then we followed it up with an ice cream at Bobbie's Dairy Dip. To say I was full was an understatement! What a great and filling weekend we had though.


21 week update:
Headed to the Dr. Friday and still moving right along. Apparently I am carrying baby girl really high b/c her weight is on track but I am measuring 26 weeks at 21 weeks. I asked the Dr. if she was sure it wasn't just big mama but she pointed out that little girl is almost in my ribs so this might get uncomfortable soon! Still feeling good but I am starting to get that full all the time feeling where everything makes me feel like I have eaten to much no matter what the portion size. We have my 24 week appointment and another ultrasound at the end of July so more chances to check out the little one again in a couple weeks.

We are gearing up for a great Fourth of July weekend with the fam. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!



Dresser option 1 for little girl's room


Option #2
Hamming it up for the camera at Loveless for breakfast



Water play at school


Matt and J.Ed practicing in our front yard before their weekend golf trip









2 comments: