Tuesday, October 18, 2011

38 Weeks

So the countdown continues. I am officially 2 weeks from the big day, Wednesday, November 2nd. I am really getting excited and even though there are still some last minute things to do, like final date night, put the car seat in, pack a bag,etc. I am just really ready for her to get here! Feeling pretty good, actually better then I have felt in weeks, suprisingly. I still having contractions and progrssing but still feeling better somehow:)

This past weekend a friend of mine from Auburn came to visit and it was so great. Sarah is one of those girls I only get to see a couple times a year but when I do, it is destined to be fun. She makes me laugh more then any person I know. We hung out went to dinner and then came back to the house and had smores outside on the deck and watched our Auburn Tigers beat the Gators. Wareagle! Big shout out to the hubs for all the parenting he did this weekend so we could hang out and have girl time.

Looking forward to Trunk or Treat at the church this weekend. We are in charge of decorating a car and we are doing a Christmas theme. It is super simple b/c it's cheap, easy and all the parents can just do tacky Christmas- which for this group of ex sorority and frat peeps this no problem, in fact a pleasure:) My friend Anna, had the great idea of tying a bow around my belly and making myself a package of sorts, I think it will be adorable and not to mention I don't think my go to tacky Christmas outfits(yes I have multiple, what can i say it's a popular party around the holidays)will be a bit snug. I will post pics next week of how everything turns out!




This pic is just because-we found a new bfast that we are liking these days. Oatmeal with pumpkin and craisans, Happy Fall Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment