Tuesday, June 21, 2011

There goes our bank account...



I kid but seriously. Want to know why? Because we are having a GIRL!! We had our ultrasound this morning and everything looked good and we found out sweet baby Lowe is a little girl:) I had completely convinced myself it was a boy so I am still trying to wrap my head around this but completely cried when they said it was a girl so needles to say I am happy. J.Ed has thought it was a girl the whole time so he was not nearly as suprised by equally excited. More importantly everything looked good and she is right on track. Thanks for all your prayers and support over the past few months! We can't wait to welcome baby GIRL Lowe in November:)



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby GIRL! The first thing Patrick said when we found out we were having a girl was, "oh gosh, I have start saving for the wedding." You're going to love having a little girl! And how special you guys will have one of each now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY !!! girls are sooo much fun !!! im kinda partial though :) !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Congrats!!! I totally thought number 2 was another boy as well. But then again I was also convinced my first was a girl so what do I know? We will have to get our little ladies together sometime in Memphis:) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete