After the night at LIGHTS Robbins had his first sleepover. What?! How is he big enough to do this? I know he's only 4 but he loves McCartney and there is not a place the kid can't sleep. I was a little nervous more from the aspect of getting a 2am phone call that he wants to go home. Um...quite the opposite, I had to make him leave the next day at 11am kicking and screaming:)
Bath time
Pallette life. Camping out,watching Jakeand the Neverland Pirates.
Tiffany texted this picture to me the next moring with the caption, hope you all don't have anywhere to go today. The boys had covered themselves in stamps with M's stamp kit:) Thankfully it washed off but really who cares, look how much fun they are having!
We are already planning a camp out for McCartney to come over this fall so I would say his first sleepover was a wild success!
No comments:
Post a Comment