Last week my friend and co-worker Maggie and I were honored to host a baby shower for our friend and co-worker, Erin. I feel the need to clarify beyond co-worker and say friend because I am crazy fortunate to be able to call my co-workers friends. We have such a great group that make even the hardest days at the office, a good time.
We did a he vs. she theme because they are not finding out what the gender is.
fun invitation
These things were a riot to make. Maggie and I put way more thought into how to ice/glaze them than any human should into a pastry.
"Oh the Places You'll Go" was the guest book for people to leave well wishes.
Here people could vote on what gender they think baby Link will be and get a button to show their pick.
These things were too cute, Maggie saw them on Pinterest. It was rock candy with Prosecco and when you pured them they turned blue and pink.
Erin LOVES Mexican food so we did a taco bar with all the trimmings.
Team GIRL!
The hosts and Mama.
She got some wonderful things. A great combination of necessities and just fun.
Pretty Mama! What a blessing she and Josh will be to this baby. We are so excited for this new adventure God has set before you all. Blessings and love to this soon to be family of 3!





















ok, you are going to decorate for the next shower I give!! amazing and adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs. Bean! I can't wait to get to Atlanta and love in that new grandson of yours:) hope all is well.
DeleteAwww! So sweet! I hate so much that we missed it
ReplyDeleteI almost feel like I was there. So excited for Erin and Josh. Adorable party!
ReplyDelete