We have been here and there and everywhere. With J.Ed traveling so much the kiddos and I usually go to our local Corner Pub at least once a week for a date night. It is good food, good price, great service and loud enough with other families that my two heathens fit in perfectly.
This was right after his hair cut. I'm sorry...are you 11? He looks so old here to me. I cannot believe he will be 4 in a month.
Waging the war on childhood obesity. I kid, as someone who works for the American Heart Association and has struggled with weight my entire life, what my kids eat is very important to me. It's just not so important that they live life in a bubble or that food is such a focus that I pass down my "issues" to my kids. I am learning slowly that moderation is the key to everything, not just food and so is taking the time to take care of yourself. That is what i hope to pass down.
We had take your pet to work day at the AHA and Sophie LOVED all the attention.
J.Ed and I had the privilege to go to our friend Alyssa & Paul's wedding
a couple weekends ago. It was breathtaking! It was at a new venue in Nolensville, on a farm outside of Nashville. It was such a special ceremony and was so obvious to all in attendance how in love these two are. Paul is from England and Alyssa is from Iowa and they met in Nashville, go figure. It has been a stressful couple years trying to figure out how to legally get him here and get married but luckily he has now moved here from across the pond with his job at Deloitte and they are starting a family, with baby due in December. She is 16 weeks in the picture below and you can't even tell, hate/love her:)
My handsome date. I love when he wears his seersucker suit:)
The happy couple!
I had to throw this one in here. J.Ed took Robbins shoe shopping the other night for new running shoes and they had a big time picking them out. Before bed, Robbins said "I need to take my shoes downstairs and get them ready for tomorrow". We didn't really know what that meant but before bed J.Ed walked around to the end of our bed and teared up a bit. Robbins had put his shoes right next to his daddy's. I asked J.Ed how it felt to be worshiped and he said scary. True right, it's incredibly humbling to realize that there is another person that wants to be like you so much and the responsibility that comes with that. J.Ed is up to the challenge though, no doubt.
In garden new, our green peppers are amazing!! Our cherry tomato's are rocking too. We decided this year less is more and everything is doing so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment