Wareagle! Clearly I felt the need to represent amongst the Kentucky and Alabama fans



Tounge out in concentration and kicking a soccer ball. genetics are incredible, I guarantee you the Lowe's have this picture of J.Ed somewhere.













Dance Party- this was hilarious!



We had an amazing week at the beach with the Lowe's last week. Thank you for everything, especially all the extra hands to help with Robbins!
I can not believe i am almost 27 weeks pregnant. It is flying by and its hard to believe that 3 months from Friday Landry will be here. I am feeling good, just still really over this heat. She is all over the place and is now to the point where I can see my stomach move when she does. I have not gained any more weight this time than I did with Robbins but I am carrying her different and feel huge this round. We(especially J.Ed) has been working really hard to get Robbins room together for his big transition to a big boy bed in a couple months. It is really coming together and I think he will love it. We realized we are gone so much over the next couple months that we better start now to have everything ready in time. We are also gearing up for Robbins 2nd birhtday party on Saturday. We have about 10 kiddos and their corresponding adults coming for a pool party so it should be a blast. I will post pics next week of the festivities!










Yay for 27 weeks! Sorry we can't make it tomorrow. Happy birthday to you and Robbins!
ReplyDelete