I had another ultrsound and Dr. appointment this morning and everything is good to go. Praise the Lord! I am contiuing to measure about 5 weeks ahead but my Dr. looked back and I am on the exact same track as Robbins so she said it is no big deal. I am feeling good just so over this heat. I had to lose my real wedding ring b/c swollen hands were making it impossible to get on an off. Now I have a lovely $16.99 cz beaut from overstock.com to prove I'm married:) Other then swollen hands and feet I feel great. i will have my diabetes test when i get back from the beach and then another one at 30 weeks. This is a new thing for my Dr. Two glucose test! Boo. Below are some pics of Landry and as always it is so fun to get to see her.
This is my favorite because she looks like she is laughing



Even thought we knew the tech thought we needed a money shot for proof she is a she:)

I know this is strange to say but I see some of the same featres from Robbins 3D pic at 30 weeks. Specifically the nose and duck lips:)
No comments:
Post a Comment