Friday, August 26, 2011

The Homestead

Last weekend J.Ed and I headed to Hot springs, Va. to The Homestead. His cousin Joe and college friend Leslie were getting married so Robbins went to Juju and Poppys's and we had our last solo weekend before Landry gets here. Our friends Lee and Ryan have raved about this place as Ryan's family comes every New Year. It really was beautiful and so relaxing. We enjoyed getting to hang out with friends and some of J.Ed's family we don't get to see as often. Robbins had a great time at my parents and I think they loved having him around too. Apparently he and my nephew just played for three days straight.



The view up the mountain








Here is Katherine with her finace Stephen and Anne with Her husband Lynn and their adorable little girl Alice. She was the best little flower girl I have ever seen, she literally stood there the entire time and just stared at Joe and Leslie as they got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment