1. Your smile 2. Your eyes because they look like mine:) 3. The way you say big jump and outside 4. The way you love on Sophie and Benson 5. They way you come give me random hugs and tell me "I wanna give Mommy hug" 6. When we rock and you tell me"song, song" making me feel like an actual good singer 7. You stubborness- this is a positive and a negative
8. The fact that you are such a good sleeper-I have been thankfuk for that for a long time 9. That you are so sensitive when you get disciplined but strong willed enough to push back
10. That you sing Jesus Loves Me to us when we say our prayers 11. That you say Tank you mommy so sweet when I give you something 12. That anytime your dad is out of town, no matter what for, you say "Daddy play golf". It cracks me up everytime 13. That you have started hugging my belly and saying hi Landry. 14. That you have given me just a tiny glimpse of God's love for me-patient, unconditional and true 15. You precious curls- no matter who says you need a haircut:) 16. Your persistance- i love this b/c I get it. Keep that never quit spirit and you will accomplish anything or at lease will be able to say you tried 17. How you have made me love your dad even more by seeing how he loves you 18. That you love and request cous cous-you maybe the only 2 year old with that palette. 19. How sweet you are with your friends at school and how you talk about them on the way home everyday. 20. How you tinker and concentrate just like your dad. I see the engineer in you already
I could really go on forever so i'll will end this with you are such an incredible blessing to our entire family and I can not wait to see you as a big brother. Here are some pics from the birthday party last weekend. A little rain didn't stop these kiddos from having a great time. We just moved it from the pool to our house.









Yay!! Happy birthday! Looks like the party was a success- everything looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you and Robbins! We need to see y'all soon to give robbins his gift!
ReplyDelete