Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We have a nephew!

It's official William Michael is here! We are so excited and glad to report that mom and baby are both doing well! I couldn't hear my dad very well so I believe he is 7lbs. 8oz. and 19.5 inches long but don't quote me. It's hard to tell but from the picture my dad texted, i think he looks like Michael. Congrats to the happy family!! I will post some pics of our new arrival ASAP!

Nothing to exciting to report on our end. I am 31 weeks and had my appt. today. He is still measuring about 4 weeks ahead, but it could be for multiple reasons. a. he's huge b. my due date is wrong c. he's sitting high d. a combo of all the above:) I am feeling really good though, a little tired from restless sleeping and a little puffy but otherwise no complaints. We have the nursery almost ready to go. Got the hatch Show Prints framed, glider and lights in,etc. We are picking up furniture from family friends in June and July so as soon as it's all together I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment