Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lexington

The fam before brunch
Our one and only really preggo pic-not loving the dress in pictures(I think I need less pattern)
J.Ed's grandmother, Happy, and soon to be great-grandma
Heather, Me, Elizabeth, and Megs-thanks for coming girls!
My mother in law, Judy and me
Opening gifts
More gifts!
Lounging in the back yard
Me and the wonderful hostesses
Two best helpers!

Last weekend we had a wonderful trip to Lexington for a baby shower. J.Ed's aunt and cousin, Mary Jo and Jennifer hosted a wonderful party. I had such a great time and we got so much stuff! I am constantly amazed at how blessed we are to have the friends and family in our lives that we do. We got so much gear and so much precious "fun stuff" like little outfits and books. We also had the two best helpers on the planet for that party, Abby and Grace, Jennifer's twin daughter's. I decided that I would hire them for my next soiree because they are in my price range...they said they will work for cake:) Thanks again ladies for a wonderful time! Looking forward to heading to Memphis this weekend for a baby shower and the celebrate my mom's 60th birthday!!











No comments:

Post a Comment