Friday, May 22, 2009

AHA baby Shower!

Me and the hostesses Alyssa and Kelley

Little polo shoes...too cute!

At least we can bathe him now.






The competitive girls of the AHA trying to win the "guess who" game


Somethings in the water!

Meredith(due in November, Me(due in August), Laura(due in October)



Alyssa, Me, Erin




Kelley and Alyssa hosted an American Heart Association baby shower for me Wednesday night. It was great getting together with all the girls from work and celebrating. We got so many wonderful things both practical and adorable! I feel very blessed to work in such a fun and supportive environment. It was my first gift shower so I think J.Ed was a bit overwhelmed when he saw all the gear. As in "holy cow a small child will be in that stroller in three months!" I can't believe we are in shower mode, it makes this upcoming arrival much more real!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize it was a snail romper- so cute!

    ReplyDelete