Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun in Germantown!

Me and the lovely hostesses
Steph and Anna-nothing like being due a week a part from your best friend:)

Myself, Amanda and Alicia
Myself, Ash, and Gia


Me and the ladies


Me and my moms


The yummy and lovely cake



How precious is this- it was in the entry way and the wagon was a gift from Bubba and May Ann Pennel. I can honestly say that this is hands down J.Ed's favorite gift:) He loved everything, but it's hard to compete with a boy and his wagon.


The spread was fab!


How creative is Mary Ann Pennel, everything was so beautiful!




We had quite a weekend in Germantown. It started off with a fun Friday night filled with friends, twins, and BBQ. All my girls, husbands, and babies came over and visited for a bit at the White house and had some dinner. It was great catching up and seeing some people(Gia) who I had not seen in over a year.



Then Saturday it was shower time, a fab group of girls from high school, college and beyond threw us a beautiful party with red wagons(thanks again Mrs. Pennel) and all. I could have sat there all day just talking and catching up with old friends. We got so much great stuff I can't even name it all. A special thanks for all the girls who traveled...we had Texas,Wyoming, and all across the Southeast represented!



Later that night at my parents I, along with my wonderful mother in law, did dinner for 16 to celebrate my mom's **th birthday. Number to remain anonymous to protect the innocent:) We had a great time eating and catching up with my parents friends and celebrating the most amazing woman I know.


I have to say though my favorite part of the weekend had to be meeting my nephew William for the first time. I had no idea how emotional I would be and boy was I. It got a little dusty in the room when i first saw him. He is so perfect! A beautiful combination of Michael and Melanie. I held him every opportunity I had all weekend and it got me even more excited for our upcoming R.B.L. Clearly it was an exhausting but wonderful weekend and again reminded J.Ed and I of all the things the Lord has blessed our lives with, specifically our family and friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment