So I am a little behind in the blog department. I have not had my camera so I have not been able to post any pictures. A couple of weeks ago we had our last shower weekend in Memphis and Nashville. My Aunt Marty,Melanie,Julie, and Angela hosted a wonderful ladies brunch to celebrate Robbins. I am very fortunate to count my "mom's friends" as my friends. My parents have an amazing circle of friends who have always loved and supported me and I love having all the extra moms. As you can see from the pictures we racked up and had a great time.
Then we headed back to Nashville Sunday afternoon and our Community Group from church had a "Sweet baby Robbins" shower with amazing desserts and treats. We had a great time and are so blessed to have found this group of people to not only have a great time with, share these exciting experiences, but also have the spiritual growth and support system that we need and love.
Lastly, the nursery is almost done! As you can see from the pictures, all we have left is our rug and a few accessories, that have not come in yet. We are really pleased with how it is turning out. The furniture(thanks Angela and Steven) looks and fit perfect in the room. J.Ed has worked so hard, those of you that know him, know how handy he is so, he has worked his little butt off.
I love it!! It looks prefect :) Found the perfect thing for Robbins the other day, can't wait to meet him very soon!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph you guys did an awesome job, the nursery is perfect!
ReplyDeletethe room looks awesome! sorry we had to cancel last week. can't wait for robbins to be here...josh agrees!
ReplyDelete