A couple weekends ago we headed off on our yearly tradition weekend to Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge Run. As always, it was a wonderful weekend of good food, fun , drinks and relaxing times with great friends. J.Ed and I love going back to our former home, hanging out at all the places we did while we were dating and reminiscing about the days of "Summer of Fun" as we called it. Those were incredible times that we are so blessed have and especially in such a great town.
Mandatory fish tacos and margaritas at Poe's. I think we spent every weekend for two years at that place when we lived there.
A delicious Italian dinner. The boys needed to carb load before the big race so I wine loaded:)
J.Ed pre Bridge Run
The boys post run
Another race tradition, The Griffoyn for drinks and brunch post race.
Thanks Lee and Ryan for a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment