Friday, January 25, 2013

Tis the Season

So clearly the holiday's have come and gone but between life an a busted blogger I have been unable to update. So I am starting at the beginning.

Our advent- I loved reading these scriptures with R everyday.
Snowflake came with a letter from the big guy

First ornament of the season
Random pizza pic

So proud of his salt dough ornaments for our Pancake Party


Christmas party at school
PJ Party at School



Robbins in his first Christmas program. So.dang.cute.


Someone tell me when he got so big! I think he looks like a man here!

This is Sunnyside neighborhood in brentwood. A man does this every year for his son that passed away and all the neighbors let him decorate their yards as well. it was pretty awesome.
Christmas No. 1-Poppy and Juju
Everyone wears costumes while they open presents correct?
This one LOVES her elephant that throws balls
Morning of our birthday party for Jesus. Also known as Pajama Pancake Breakfast 2012.

                           
Haynes was quite the artist with her cookies
All the kiddos decorating their ornaments we made
Seriously, Haynes is definitely an artist!
More decorating
                           
Fun at the Coy's annual Christmas party

Love


So sweet
He's the king of stealing every one's job of opening!


So proud of his milk and cookies

 He camped out with Pops and Uncle Reno on Christmas Eve.


He came! Such a happy boy!
Santa delivered and we gave them each 4 presents- a want, a need, a wear, and a read. I stole the idea from someone else but liked it so much. With grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins they already get so much, so this works well for us to keep it a tiny bit not crazy.

Apparently, someone did not get what they wanted for Christmas. J/K but if looks could kill, ouch!

This is about right:)
With his loot (the IPad is not his, but he had to watch Jake immediately after receiving the ship)



Happy New Year! I was in bed by 10pm on NYE, so I decided a NYD mimosa was a must.


What a wonderful and growing year 2012 was and 2013 is bound to be just as much of an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment