For some reason my blog is being mean and not letting me post pics from my computer but I had to get this one in the record book!
After a few final pics today out house will be on the market. I ask for prayer for this entire process, pray for Gods will and our desires to align for this place to sell and for us to find a new house. A house, because that's all it really is right? Pray that I don't get caught up in all the hoopla of house buying and realize this is 100% about my kids education and not my material desires. Pray for peace in a situation that would normally make me anxious as all get out and lastly pray that if this is where we are supposed to stay we will experience true contentment. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement! Hopefully I can post Christmas soon, if anyone has any tips on why my upload from computer option using working, I'd love to hear it!

No comments:
Post a Comment