Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis the Season

So I love love love Christmas but it is very much my nature to get bored with things so I always have to wait until December to decorate. So last weekend we spent some time decorating and had so much fun. I took lots more with my big camera for a later post but here is a peek at our fun last week.

My Pinterest wreath. I like it b/c I can remove the little bows and replace with different things at different holidays.




                                         

We had J.Ed's work Christmas party and it was really fun. A nice night out for the two of us after his two week trip. 


                                   
I kept having to remind myself it was December 2nd. Notice the shorts and t-shirt.
This cracked me up, multi-purpose ladder.

Loving on Daddy


 Snowflake has been popping up all over the place. Robbins is having a really good time with him and talks to him ALL day.


 In an effort to remember who/what we are really celebrating, Snowflake brought Robbins my two favorite Christmas books that focus on Jesus, not just his birth but the fact the his birth brought about his death and ultimately is what we are celebrating.
I don't usually post work stuff but I did an event last night called Red Wine Dark Chocolate. We host our $2500_ donors and have a wine/chocolate tasting. It is really fun but the best part is the house we have it out is insane about Christmas. She literally has a Christmas room upstairs and a full catering kitchen stocked with entertaining supplies. It was like I died and went to party heaven. The funny part is she said this year is Simple Elegance b/c they are going to be out of town so she went low key. Her low key kicks my high keys a#%. It was really beautiful and so much fun.  
Yes that is holiday toilet paper, I died.


 Doing a little cooking and trying so hard not to touch snowflake.

 I am headed to Chicago this weekend with the ladies in J.Ed's family. We always have the best time and J.Ed's dad is coming to see the kids. I love how much time we get to spend time with family this time of year. I have charged the guys with getting pics with Santa b/c we will miss the Bfast with Santa at the school. I feel like this a good joint task for them to accomplish but we shall see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment