Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lately

I need to back track a bit because we had some good times between Landry's birthday and Thanksgiving!

My best friend for 25 years moved back to Atlanta last year and we hadn't been able to come visit due to sick kiddos and other things popping up but FINALLY we made it and had so much fun.

Loving on Dad on the way there



Went for a hike- there is something about seeing these guys play together that makes me so happy. 

Ellie is such a little mama, so sweet.


So pretty

Landry went too, she had the best seat in the house:)


On the way back we stopped in Chattanooga to see Uncle Reno, somebody was very happy!
 

Our community group got together for hot dogs and s'more's on the perfect end of fall night.

This little one is no longer crawling at all, she is so big:)
 Having some fun on a bike that was a tad to small for him
 These kiddos make my heart full. I love all of these families so much!

S'more time

Landry and Lainey, I think they were smitten

 I think he is so pretty. I know your not supposed to say that about boys but I don't care, he just is:)
Doing a little shopping

She is climbing and into everything right now
but it's ok b/c she is just as sweet as they come

No comments:

Post a Comment