Stopped by J.Ed's alma mater and saw the site of this year's VP debate. Centre is such a beautiful campus and I really could live in Dannville, it is so stinking cute.
Our day at the races. Cloudy and cold but still fun.
On the way home from Keeneland before we even left the grounds. He and Lilla and Annie Capers ran themself to death.
Robbins new boots, can you tell he's proud?
Look sister!
Sleeping with his boots
Sweet Collins Reilly, so glad we got to meet her, she is only three weeks old here!
Robbins and Evelyn. There is this incredible feeling seeing your kids and your friends kids playing together. This is Evelyn and her dad Mason and J.Ed have been friends since college. I am really enjoying being able to start these friendships so young for the next generation.
Robbins and his boys
Robbins and Mrs. Ryan
Uncle Lee and Robbins. This is something else I am so thankful for, friends investing their time and attention in our children.
Seriously one of the most fun football games ever. Ryan and I did more talking then cheering but Robbins had a great time with the guys.
In case you need to hear go horsey go, over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment