This past month has really been a game changer for little L. She is so close to walking it's crazy. It was like one day she could barely pull herself up to now she is a full fledged cruiser. She sings and laughs all the time and I swear she sings I love you, like the beginning of i love you a bushel and a peck. She is still right around 21 lbs and eats really well. She really prefers real food over bottles so the sippy cup transition is going really well. She is eating all solids and still loves the staples like chicken,avocado and blueberries but I have snuck in some of our favorites like cous cous and pork chops and they were a hit.She has 8 teeth now and definitely had a harder time with them then her brother did but still nothing to complain about. She is sleeping really well now that it's done so J.Ed and I are thankful for that. Other then ball and hi here and there, she is still just a major jabberer. She really like music class and is having a great time at school. She is learning all kinds of important things like sitting in a real chair, washing her hands and crawling on mini jungle gyms.
Her personality is really shining through too. She is so laid back and easy to deal with(hope it sticks, have you met me?) which is a nice break from the stubbornness of her 3 yr. old brother(my legacy I passed down)! Her face just lights up when we pick her up from school and she really only fusses still when she is tired or hungry. She is super sensitive though and if I tell her no she immediately starts to silent cry, heart-break-ing. I think she is going to be a challenge for J.Ed because he is soo smitten with her and is already wrapped. I'm obsessed with her, like a lot, don't get me wrong, but also know how girls can be and what the future has the potential to hold. So it goes though, the long standing cycle of Daddy's girls(guilty) and Mama's Boy's.
I am planning her 1st birthday party but other then cuteness overload it's going to be small and simple:) I just got a Woodland Animals Party Pack off etsy and printed everything myself and put together. My awesome friends Allison and Julie let me borrow the decor they used for their little girls parties which is awesome...because it's free...and adorable! Looking forward to celebrating her and loving on our families for a few days in November in Memphis. Happy 11 months old to the best, most precious, chill little bug in the world! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment