Monday, September 10, 2012

Lately

We have had a fairly chill week and weekend around here. After our 9 month and 3 year well visits, respectively, I realized how different these two are. Robbins rand in 41.5 inches and 41 lbs. I am pleased to say that he is perfectly proportioned for a 5 year old. Ms. Landry was 29 inches and 23 lbs, right around 50th %. i must say it has been nice not having to but new clothes for her every month like her brother:) We headed to Lexington this past weekend for a baby shower and football game, and as always we had a great time. We are all a little puny right now with allergy/weather change but nothing a little R&R and a zpack cant cure! We are heading to Indy this weekend to see our cousins and go to the Children's Museum. I am sooo excited b/c I love watching these kids play together. See you soon Underwood crew!

 A little dad snuggle time
M&M face-my bribe for good behavior. Those who know me will understand the M&M loving  tradition I am instilling in my child.

Praise the Lord-this one has curls! I try desperately not to compare my children to one another. I mean like they have any control over their hair texture or builds but...after the locks Robbins Bilby was blessed with I secretly wished begged God to give my little girl those same curls. And after bath the other day...so sweet.

 This is what playtime looks like at our house now. I feel quite certain Landry will be able to hold her own in no time.

My new do. I chopped it! So nice to have a change and seriously cuts down on hair time:)

Landry giving Robbins a facial at Nana and Pops

Celebrating Baby Girl Reilly! She got a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes and the best response I heard was. Seriously? I don't even have Stuart Weitzman's and I'm 35...with a job. Ha! Well none of us are to concerned about Baby Reilly's fashion future as her mom is an owner of the adorably stylish Adele in Lexington, KY.

This was my view on the drive home yesterday. Robbins really is so sweet(disregard previous wrestling pic). He loves her so much and I love watching him love her. Of course i still have not done Landry's 10 month post but it still happened, she is 10 months and I cannot believe she has now been out longer then in my belly. Crazy!

This video is amazing! J.Ed took Robbins to the UK game on Saturday and apparently he yelled this, go football, or go defense the entire time. He also loved the post touchdown fireworks. At one point in the first half when UK wasn't scoring much he said to J.Ed, "Daddy, I want more fireworks." and the guy in front of them turned around and said "me too buddy!" I though it was hysterical even though clearly their motives were different:)


2 comments:

  1. The kids are adorable, as always. You look great too - love the new hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I swear I show J.Ed every one of your posts b/c your kids (and your writing) crack me up!

      Delete