Monday, September 24, 2012

Indy

We headed to Indianapolis to visit family and visit the Children's Museum. It was so nice to have a couple a days of low key, relaxing fun with fun people. Not to mention Robbins is OBSESSED with his cousins and they are pretty fond of him and Landry to so it was a nice break for J.Ed and I. We watched football and baseball, laughed our heads off and just overall had a great weekend. Thank you Underwood's for a great time!!

Bumblebee Transformer at the Children's Museum. He died. 
 I'm sure you never knew that I also dabble in archaeology.

 Polar bears, Chihuly and hot wheels, oh my!
 Yes! A picture of me and a child
 Daddy-Daughter dance
 Sweet cousins

Another one of us, what?!

She can now maneuver stairs, yikes. 

Solving all the problems of the world, I'm sure.
 Hanging out at Jack's baseball game
R didn't understand why he couldn't go out there and play. 
Landry cheering
So along with everyone else we did the my heritage app to see our look alikes and...
Seriously?



Clearly Landry won

Mark's is my fav!

I did always have a thing for 24:)




No comments:

Post a Comment