Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. ~Billy Graham
 Our weekend routine
 Father's Day loot


 So J.Ed put her in a pair of Robbins old pj's and I died. She looks just like him to me:)

Yes we have 2 children but getting one that shall remain nameless to stay still for a picture is like
wrestling a greased pig:)



We had a nice relaxing Father's Day at home this year. Had a pancake breakfast, opened presents and went to church. Had a little pool time, watched the US Open and cooked a Dad's day dinner with my parents and J.Ed's brother. Overall a great day to celebrate a great guy.

Really though, when I take a step back and look at the man God has blessed me and my family with I am overwhelmed and thankful. The way he loves me and the way he loves his kids is a direct reflection of the way he loves his God. To see where we were when we met and where we are now it really is an incredible picture of grace and I am so thankful. All the sappy stuff aside, he's also a really good time and quite the looker:)

I can't forget to mention how great my own father is who has always been the most selfless and generous man I know, really he is amazing with my brother and me but you should see him with his grand kids. Also, a shout out to my amazingly fun and awesome father in law and my brother who is the hardest working and best dad to the sweetest little boy:) Happy Fathers Day Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment