Tuesday, February 21, 2012
To Clarify
I have had a few people ask after reading my "back to work" post if someone had said something judgemental to me about going back to work or if it was directed at anyone. Absolutely not! I have the most amazing and supportive friends and family. One I talk to on the way to or from work everyday, others praying for our family as we transition back into the swing of things. I just wrote that to have in writing how I was feeling. I told ya'll I make the blog into books and I just wanted to capture what I was really feeling as i headed back. So sorry if it sounded like I was directing that at anyone, it was simply my ramblings:) On another note, the last week and a half has been much better and I feel like we are starting to get into our groove. Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment