
I can't belive this little girl is 3 months old! She has changed so much. She is sitting up in her bumbo, staying awake longer and playing all the time. It is amazing how she is grabbing things, pulling on things and all those developmental things you forget about them doing. She is an ok sleeper going from 10pm to anywhere from 3:30 to 7. So to say she is inconsistent in an understatement. Her disposition is still so layed back. The only time she cries is if she is tired or hungry, it is so nice! Not sure how much she weighs but she is getting those adorable fat rolls on her legs and the double chin has arrived. I know she is gaining weight but it is funny because she is such a finicky eater. I have her on 5 oz's every 3 hours but sometimes she eats it all, sometimes 3 sometimes 4. There is really no rhyme or reason to her eating habits. She is so happy, laughing and smiling all the time and is such a joy to be around. She still does not love being in her carseat but she is getting better for sure. All in all we are doing pretty great, ready to have a consistent sleep schedule but who am I kidding, Robbins spoiled us and was not normal how early and great he slept through the night. Talking to other moms she is falling in the "normal" category which is fine with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment