Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

What a fun day we had yesterday! I went to Robbins school Fall Festival Party(aka Halloween) and got to Trick or Treat with him through the church. So fun seeing him and all his little friends. Spider man loved having me there but it is pretty confusing for the kids to have parents come and leave in the middle of the day. As it was ending a few(a lot) of meltdowns ensued. Below are some pics of his adorable class. I got a few of them doing games like ring around the rosie and my personal childhood fave "We're going on a bear hunt" which apparently my elder husband did not get the joy of doing as a child b/c he looked at me like I was nuts while reenacting it.
The gang
Going on a bear hunt


McCartney and Jackson, so cute!
Ring Around the Rosie- Does anyone else notice how giant our child is?? I forget how tall he is until I see him next to other kids. I don't think this is a good or a bad thing just crazy, how fast he is growing:)
Robbins and Ansley
Belle Meade Children's Center Room 3

Later last night we headed out Trick of Treating with our neighbor and Robbins favorite, Evan and his parents. These boys are so cute together and were so sweet waiting on each other and Evan was great at showing Robbins what to do since he is a year older. It is so nice to have such sweet neighbors with a little boy for Robbins to play with. I see lots of shenanigans in their future. I think J.Ed and I were both surprised at how much fun we had. I don't know what I expected but it was awesome, I felt like a kid myself.
Daddy was a UK Basketball player-I am going to assume a walk on:)
I'm not going to lie. I was impressed. He would say Trick or Treat and thank you to everyone. We did have to learn not to go in people's houses or stick our head in their bowls of candy but once we got that down, the night was a success.
Maverick and Spider man
So our neighborhood goes all out, like crazy all out for Halloween. There were multiple houses with garages turned into haunted houses and a few where you had to walk in to get candy. it was awesome!
Here he is with his stash. We let him have 2 pieces last night and told him he could have one a day until it ran out. Guess what his first words were when he woke up this morning. "Where's my candy?" Definitely our child:)

No comments:

Post a Comment