Yesterday, this sweet little girl was two weeks old. I can not believe how fast it is going by. So we decided to celebrate her big day by taking her on her first shopping trip. We bundled up and headed to lunch and shopping at Nordstrom. It was really nice to have lunch with friends and stay out of the house for a while.
We went to the Dr. and she is doing so much better. She has gained almost a pound and is barely jaundice anymore. PTL! We also had her newborn photo shoot with Jocelyn Smith Photography. It was so fun but really exhausting for both of us I think. She is eating about 3oz. every three hours and is thankfully going back to sleep after she eats at night(this is quite the departure from her big brother). Speaking of Robbins, he is doing pretty well with the transition. Other then initially in the morning not wanting to go to school and wanting me to do everything for him, he is adjusting well. A few regression things here and there but nothing we did not expect. He loves his little sister and hugs and kisses her all the time. He is heading to Lexington to spend the week with Nan and Pops and J.Ed and I will head up there Wednesday for Thanksgiving. I am really excited for the rest of the family to see her and all the kids to get to play together. Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!
First shopping trip!
I took this one with my phone but how cute is this set up for her newborn pics!
My little frat boy...polo, sunglasses and cell phone. Wow!
She looks just like Robbins here
Robbins baked cookies with Nana, patience is not his strongest quality:)
His beautiful baking skills
Such a precious little girl! So happy all are doing well. Who am I going to talk to about baby stuff when I go back to work in 2 weeks? :)
ReplyDelete