Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Santa Barbara

I just got back from the most amazing girls weekend ever in Santa Barbara. We laughed, cried and literally reminisced about everything over the last 15 years. I hope everyone has friends like these, I am so blessed to be surrounded by these Godly women who remind me of what's important. Thank you Anna, Alicia & Hayley for an amazing weekend! Can't wait until next year:)



The resort was so beautiful!









We were suprised one morning with mimosas and breakfast. Thank you, you know who you are!






The beach club was very awesome. Nothing like poolside service and comfy chairs for a relaxing afternoon.



There was even a celebrity there! oh wait that's Alicia:)




Anna and I were the early birds so one morning we drove over to the Santa Barbara Mission and the coast to check it out.






Saturday afternoon we got picked up by Brendan for a tour of the wine country. We went to 3 vineyards and had a picnic lunch at the third that was incredible. i kept looking at the girls and asking if this was real life. Pregnant or not a wine tour is fun no matter what!





Say hello to the family dog!
Overall it was seriously one of the best vacations I have ever been on and again i am so thankful for these women. We have been through ALOT together and it is so great to spend the time together. For Alicia's post on the trip go http://www.threedoodles.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. great pics !!! i am soo jealous !! LOOKS like an AMAZING trip with AWESOME friends !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best trip ever!!! Cant wait for next year ;)

    ReplyDelete