Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day and William's 1st birthday

Me and William! Happy First Birthday!!
He REALLY like her
Robbins and Lainey just hanging out
and the birthday boy
Looks like it was pretty good!
A boy after my own heart
Going for it
Robbins and Poppy
Birthday Boy!!
Robbins and Aunt Marty
An attempt at a McCarter/White family pic. Not to bad for 6 kids!
Swinging at Williams party
The girls and their kiddos came over to swim, my mom pointed out that a little has changed since we use to swim at my parents house in high school.
William and Will Bean were so funny using each other as a jungle gym.
William came to visit the farm too
Robbins and Ellie Bean
We have had quite an exciting couple of weeks. First, for Memorial day we went to Memphis by way of Brownsville, TN to visit family and friends. We went to the farm in Brownsville to see my best friend Anna and her two kids at her parents GORGEOUS new farm house(I use this term loosely in that it's a house on a farm but it is breathtaking!) We had a great time seeing them and hanging out it was just to fast! While there Robbins didn't sleep which is very unlike him but I just figured news setting. Not so much a day in Memphis and a very unhappy boy later we went to the Dr. and he had his first ear infection.

I also got to go see Ash and Rob Clark and love on baby Conley who is just gorgeous! We had a great time see old friends and hanging out with the fam while J.Ed was in Chicago celebrating the pending nuptials of his best friend, Lee. When we all got back to Nashville everyone was in pretty bad shape. I had a sinus infection(really no big deal but I am adding for effect, those who know me well will understand) J.Ed broke out with shingles, pray this never happens to you or anyone you love! Then Robbins "red ear" became a double ear infection. Good times!

This past weekend we went to Memphis for a crazy quick trip again for our nephew William's first birthday party. Great party Mike and Melanie! I have so much fun seeing Robbins play with other kids and the older McCarter kids loved playing with him too. We had a great time but it was so quick so not to much time for socializing. Alicia and Jonathan did bring the girls over to swim and J.Ed and I got to have dinner with one of my best friends, John and his wife Rachel who have a little boy on the way in September. Mom and dad had a great time with Robbins and we had so much fun getting to hang out. Sorry to my favorite people I didn't get to see, Conley Pillow Clark, you know who you are! We will be home again in July so we will definitely see everyone then!

Overall everyone is much better and no part of me is complaining b/c this is technically the first time Robbins has been sick so we have been very fortunate. J.Ed still has a bit of battle left with the shingles but is better. We are looking forward to an adult weekend in DC this coming up weekend for Lee and Ryan's wedding...pics to come!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of building a website for Lowe Down Designs that should be ready in a couple weeks. I can't wait to share it with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment