Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh What a Weekend!

The Lowe's
Their first dance
Groomsmen
At the reception
Me and the beautiful bride
J.Ed and I just had the pleasure of spending the weekend with some of the most fun people we know. Lee Weatherly, J.Ed's best friend since college and Ryan Killeen got married this weekend in Washington DC. To say it was beautiful would be an understatement and to say the bride and groom were beaming would be an even bigger understatement. There are two things I can always count on in a weekend with J.Ed's college friends...lots of laughs and not much sleep...check and check. We had the best time in Georgetown hanging out and shopping and the wedding itself was so beautiful in Bethesda, MD and the reception at Congressional Country Club. The weekend can be summed up like this...dancing, crying(the good kind) and lots of celebrating! Thanks to the Killeen's, Blair's and Mr. Weatherly for hosting us on such a great weekend. I put lots of pictures on facebook. Here are just a few to show the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment