Weight-26 lbs(97%)
Length-30.5 inches (97%)
He is doing so well. He is moving around so much more. Crawling backwards like a pro and army crawling forward. He gets so frustrated that he can't crawl forward and he sits there and rocks then throws himself forward. He is clapping and playing peek a boo, he is also cruising a bit. He likes to stand up against his toy table and move around it and he much prefers being on his feet. He talks up a storm covering the gambit of mama, dada, baba and a new one is one that sounds just like hi, I know he is not really saying hi but its super cute. He loves his puffs and drinking from his sippy cup. We have also started giving him random table food just to test it out. He is still taking 2 naps a day with a mini one right before dinner. I am not holding my breath that this is going to last much longer but enjoying it while we can. He loves playing in his crib and can pull up so we had to lower it last month. Overall he is awesome, we are very blessed to have such a healthy fun little boy with his disposition. J.Ed and I joke around that we are scared to have another one b/c he is so good. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments but overall we feel very fortunate. Now to the pictures!


































I have a feeling these two are going to get in all kinds of trouble together one day:)
Out on the putting green at the wedding reception
My brother and I
Beautiful beach wedding!
The bride and groom
To say this child was sleepy was an understatement but he made it!
Poppy and his boys
The White fam
The fam
Love this little boy
Juju got the boys matching shirts for the beach
William and Robbins
I love this picture
An interesting attempt at a beach picture with a 9 and 11 month old
Me and some of the cousins
The boys were taking after their fathers already. Robbins and William loved the putting green in the back yard.
Robbins loved the water, I don't think J.Ed has ever been happier.
Our sweet nephew William. We had so much fun getting to hang out with my brother, Michael and my sister in law, Melanie.
I love swinging!
Playing at the park at the beach
Our first Mother's Day! He and his dad were very good to me.
My first attempt at a garden. I decided to start small. We have lettuce, squash, oregano, cilantro, mint and two types of basil. They are huge now and I love having all those fresh herbs right in our back yard.
Our Iris' in full bloom. I love these, they were moved from J.Ed's grandmothers house in Missouri and have been in other family yards as well.
Robbins hanging out with Uncle Reno
Robbins and his great grandparents
Four generations of Lowe's
No comments:
Post a Comment