


Uncle Reno!
He's got big feet!
Wendy,Crosslyn and Kirsten with their new cousin.
Liz and Robbins
Welcomed into the world by a UK shirt...shockerIt's official! Robbins Bilby Lowe made his debut on August 10, at 8:03 pm. He is 7lbs. 7ozs. and 21 inches long. So he ended up not being big but the way he was positioned made me measure so much bigger, my Dr. said. We went to the hospital at 11:30pm on Sunday night and I got induced around 1:00am. I had my epidural around 6:30 am and was fully prepared to have the little guy by lunch but he had another plan. After about 15 hours of labor and a botched epidural around 5:30pm my Dr. started bringing up C-Section. After it became clear he wasn't budging, I went into the OR for the section at 7:30. It took about an hour and J.Ed was with me, scrubs and all. It was so incredible, to all of a sudden here this crazy loud cry come from behind the sheet, I was like woah, he's here! J.Ed got to take him to the nursery and show him off to all the family, a very proud dad for sure. After the surgery it was so great to come back to my room and see all of our family and good friend there to welcome Robbins into the world.
The last few days are starting to blur together but all is well. Robbins got a clean bill of health from the pediatrician and passed his hearing test. I'm doing well, moving around as much as possible and feel really good. We have had a bunch of visitors and have had so much support from friends and family. Thanks for all the texts,email, and phone calls it has been so great knowing so many people are praying, supporting and encouraging us. Hope you all enjoy looking at him as much as we do!
He is perfect!!!! I can not wait to see him in person. I am so proud of you Steph. Isn't that first cry such an amazing sound?! Love you both
ReplyDeleteCongrats Steph!! He is just precious! Look at those beautiful eyes! I am so happy for you guys and hope I get to meet him soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Stephanie, What a beautiful baby boy!! We are so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations--you made it! You look beautiful and so does you baby boy. Good luck as you get settled at home.
ReplyDeleteLaura
Steph and J.Ed--Robbins is precious! Josh is back in town and we would love to come visit. I don't want to overwhelm you...so we will coordinate something this weekend (hopefully).
ReplyDeleteyay!