Tuesday, July 21, 2009
19 Days(or less)!
So big news on the baby front. I went in today and walked out scheduled for a c-section or to be induced on August 10th. 4 days before my due date,yea! I am measuring 4cm. ahead so he is looking like he is for sure going to be not small. But what a blessing to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. His heartbeat is good, he's turned the right way so no complaints here. I will no more that first week in August because I will get my ultrasound them to determine if we are for sure going with a c-section. Please keep us in your prayers as we are preparing for this baby in every way. We are so excited but naturally nervous as well. Pray for a healthy and safe delivery and recovery for all as well as for J.Ed as he steps into the role of fatherhood. I know the Lord has been preparing us for this but honestly how much can you really prepare for the unknown. I guess this is the perfect time for faith in His blessing and provision. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support. More to come I'm sure:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohh my goodness... time sure flys !!! your going to be a wonderful mother !! everything somehow just falls into place and that motherly instinct just takes over. no matter how little one (BIG one) gets here, you will do fine !!!! keep updating and try try try to get some rest. take care
ReplyDeletebridge
hey steph! davis just sent this to me over the weekend...so glad to hear y'all are doing well and are going to have a lil' lowe man in the house soon. congrats! good luck...i'll be thinking about y'all:)
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new venture too -- exciting!