
Aubt Marty and Uncle Gary came to visit

Almost out









I can not believe it has been two weeks since the little man's big debut. What a difference a week makes! He is doing so great sleeping and eating and even letting me have some nap times too. It is amazing how much they change in one week. He actually slept 5 hours straight last night!
J.Ed was in Delaware last weekend celebrating the upcoming marriage of our friends Ryan and Lee. He had such a great time, and was so thankful to get to spend that time with friends. I will say absence makes the heart grow fonder tough, we missed him around here and I am pretty sure he missed Robbins too. Luckily he had pictures to share with everyone so he was talked about a lot! Here are some pictures from the past week, Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment