Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Robbins!

Every year I like to write something special to the kids on their birthday. With the move, Robbins post got a bit delayed. I cannot believe that we have a 5 year old. It seems like just yesterday, I was having Jonathan's take out with the fam the night before I was induced and now you have started Pre K. There are so many words to describe you sweet boy so I will just list a few. You are:
empathetic
stubborn
funny
sensitive
strong
fearless
You are a whopping 48 inches tall and 48lbs. You wear a size Big Kids 1-2 shoe and 5/6/7 clothes. You just started Whitesburg Christian Academy and are thriving. Your dad and I are so grateful because it has helped your transition be so smooth, such an answered prayer. You are learning God's word and the way you communicate seems more like an adult than a kid sometimes. You sister worships you and drives you crazy. I love you guys, but you fight like it's your job, and I am about to add referee to my resume. As we dive head first into our new lives in Huntsville my prayer for you is that you have the confidence to be a leader, to make your own path and do what is right, even when those around you don't.
 
You verse for year 5 my boy is:
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment