Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Anybody home?

I promise we are still alive and actually doing really well! It has been a brutal winter do not to much going on in regards to social activities and photo opps. We have had some exciting stuff going on around the house though. Landry is officially potty-trained, which was pretty painless for the most part. After 8 years, J.Ed is moving on to another job. We are very excited about his new company and this incredible opportunity for him. The Cats played for the national title, which was super fun for our house. J.Ed celebrated a birthday and I had my busiest month(Feb-Heart Month) for work. I got the flu, ugh. We went to Memphis and Lexington to visit the family. We also got to go to Charleston and see the Weatherly's and meet Virginia. We also stopped in Atlanta to see Anna and the kids. So much fun!

We are also resting up because when May hits, we are non stop. Weddings, beach, parties, etc. All super fun stuff, just a lot going on. Below are some pics from our last couple months!
























No comments:

Post a Comment