We headed to Memphis the Sunday before Christmas and had a wonderful time as always. We got to go see Starry Nights, ride a camel and have our annual Friends Christmas Dinner. The kids love going to Savannah, TN and seeing cousins on Christmas Eve. Christmas day is spent seeing what Santa brought, brunch with family friends and dinner and brother and sister in laws. Even though are time went by quickly it was very sweet.
Nice attempt at an outfit picture.
Leaving cookies and milk for Santa
I wish he was more excited. (note:sarcasm)
I wish she were more girly. (note:sarcasm)
As usual, the boys eat up every minute together. They have no idea how lucky they are to be this close in age and distance from one another.
I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas. Every year I'm sad when it's over. The time spent at home with family and friends is so energizing for me but it also makes me sad because every year I lose sight of what we are really celebrating. I am so thankful for the hope Christmas brings and look forward to living that hope out daily in 2014.




















No comments:
Post a Comment