Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Fun

This Christmas was hectic as usual. In the craziness though we were blessed to get to do some really fun things together as a family. Robbins had his Christmas program at school where they shouted sang Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, Little Drummer Boy and We Wish You A merry Christmas. He did a great job, front and center!
 


 






Then we had our annual Happy Birthday Jesus Pancake Pajama Party. We love getting to spend time with our friends and their families. Seeing these kids all growing up together really is a great picture of "living life together". This is something I am really being challenged to do. To deepen my relationships so that we are going through it together, the good and the bad. I long for that type of community, God built me for it, and I'm excited to grow in it.







Another great event was Christmas at Cheekwood. They had Santa, reindeer, cookie decorating and more. It also happened to be 65 degrees the day we went! One little Lowe had no desire to sit on Santa's lap. A hello and wave from a distance was good enough for her.




 


This was our Christmas card this year. I just love it. Merry Christmas from the Lowe's!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment