Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oceans Deep & Mountains High

Five of my favorite words. This is a line from one of Robbins favorite books, Who Loves Robbins? (thanks Meadows!) We started saying it to each other about a year ago and it melts me every time.

Sometimes it follows an "I love you". But my favorite is when all I have to say is "Oceans Deep" and I hear "Mountains High" in return from anywhere in the house. I love that he knows how much I love him without me even having to say it. I think its become a comfort for both of us b/c it's the fastest way to calm him down if he's upset. Isn't it incredible how 5 little words can give so much joy? Isn't it crazy how powerful our words can be?

Robbins, thank you for this incredible blessing and for teaching me to love something oceans deep and mountains high.

This pic about sums him up:)


No comments:

Post a Comment