I cannot believe this little girl is 2 months old. It has flown by! I head back to work on February 6, and am already not looking forward to it but I know it will be fine. We are still nailing down childcare but praying we get that figured out son. She is the sweetest, smiliest thing right now and has started "talking" to me which I love. She is so relaxed most of the time other then a couple little bit fussy hours a day b/c of gas but as long as you hold her she is fine and I certainly don't mind that:)
We had her 2 month appointment and everything looked great. Her head is a lot stronger and she is close to being able to hold it up all the time. As you can see by her stats below she is growing great. She was in the 87% across the board which we sort of expected b/c Robbins has been big all along too. Even though she is gaining weight great she is not a huge eater. She is eating about 3.5-4.5 ounces every 3 to 3.5 hours. This maybe totally normal brother brother ate so much its just a change for us:) She is wearing 3 month or 0-6 month clothes right now as well. She is sleeping pretty good. Probably 4 out of 7 nights she goes from 10-5 which is great but then we have others where she might only wake up once(also great) but sometimes we have nights where she gets up multiple times which is exhausting but part of it. I am trying to remember to do tummy time and all that stuff with her but honestly I forget which I am told is normal with #2 and I am sure when she is in kindergarden know one will know how much tummy time she got as an infant. I think those are the things a 2nd child makes you realize and I am thankful for what she is teaching us that is helping us enjoy our time with her instead of stressing out about every little thing. It makes me see why people have so many kiddos, this phase just gets better each time, seemingly so.
Robbins continues to be so sweet with her and has started showing off for her. He is always saying "Landry look..." and shows her a toy or dances or does something to get her attention. It was fun for them to get to spend so much time together and all 4 of us over the New Years holiday. It was fun and very productive having J.Ed home as well. Lots of cleaning, painting and organizing ensued as we rang in the new year. Robbins continues to get more interested in the "big potty" but nothing too exciting just wanting to sit and then tell me he went when he really didn't. I am in no rush for this, we are just going to keep talking about it and let his interest continue to grow. He has had a lot of changes in the past few months and really as long as he's potty trained in the next year I will be happy. Below are some recent pics of what's been going on, as you can see, not to much.

Loves her hands
Sweet brother/sister time-I love this one
Robbins has learned how to fake pout. He is hysterical, he starts to do it and I call him out on it and he can barely keep a straight face. He starts laughing like crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment